
These are finally finished. Also finished one of the stripey Fabel socks which hubby has claimed for himself.
I must order more Fabel.
Sock wool is going to be a treat for myself once a month. I have decided. Now Hubby has worn hand knitted socks he appreciates them abit more and doesn't mind me spending abit of money on sock wool. It will probably mean knitting a few more pairs for him aswell though.
My 4 year old son is also wanting a pair knitted but I will have to get over my irrational fear of DPN's to do his. Socks seem so easy on a 30cm circ. The other problem is that he wants them in pink. Not just any pink but bright pink!!!!!
1 comment:
Lovely socks. There is nothing quite so comforting as slipping one's feet into handknit, perfectly fitting, cushy socks at the start of the day.
Post a Comment