Monday, 27 August 2007

S.E.X.



Don't get excited....S.E.X. stands for Stash Enhancement Expedition.
This is what I bought from a lovely wool shop in Berwick on Tweed, Northumberland.

A baby loopa as I was so pleased with how the big scarves turned out.

8 balls of Marble DK Acrylic which looks absolutely gorgeous. It's made for James c Brett in Bingley West Yorkshire but I have never seen it before. I did buy 4 balls, 1 in each clourway but while having lunch began worrying about getting a pair of socks from 1 100g ball at 220m long. I then sent DD1 back to but a 2nd ball of each. I have knitted 1 up into a sock and now found that I would have had enough but too much is better than not enough, especially with wool.

I also bought a ball of Pure Gold Trio DK, the one in the bottom corner pink with flecks of mauve. This was also destined to be socks but when I got home it screamed Montego Bay at me so it is now going to be a scarf.

No comments: