Today we decided as it was nice to have a walk around the neighbouring village.
I leave hubby alone with our 4 year old son for 10 minutes while I go in the charity shop and what do I find when I come out?
Son has no shoes on!!!!!
Apparently as dad was looking in a shop window son found a nice hole in the ground to put his foot in. 'I'm stuck and wheres my shoe?' was then heard. The shoe had come off and was resting 12 foot down at the bottom of the hole.
There was no chance of shoe recovery.
It was only as we had walked nearly back to the car that I remembered the other shoe.
'It's in the bag' was hubby's reply. What on earth he thought we needed the other shoe for I don't know. It was promptly put in the bin.
No comments:
Post a Comment