Friday, 12 October 2007

Treadmill sock...



Yesterday I had a great big slab of Baileys cheesecake at a lovely cafe I sometimes go to. I have decided in my quest to lose weight that that can be my only treat.
I just cannot get motivated to exercise...
However, I have just walked 2 miles on the treadmill while knitting this lovely sock for my niece for Christmas.
I usually run at 4.4 miles per hour for a mile but today had a lovely 3 mile an hour walk for 2 miles.
I think that the problem I have is because the gym is set up in the garage and although my MP3 player is there blasting out top tunes, I get bored easily.
Today though I managed 2 miles and got some knitting done too.
3 miles an hour isn't a bad speed to walk and knit and I didn't get bored either.
Maybe 2 miles a day walking and knitting would be better than 1 every so often running. Oh and I think I knitted about 1.5".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done managing to knit and exercise at the same time! I'm impressed.

Love your latest FC, BTW. It looks beautifully drapey.