Thursday, 4 October 2007

Yipee!!!

I have been on the treadmill this morning and the cross trainer.
I just did a mile on each....that was enough but it is a start or should I say restart.
Since my friend and I decided we were going to lose some weight I have gained 9 lb by not doing anything different to before. I think my body hears diet and collects all the fat it can.
Well now I am not going to obsess about my weight anymore, just get fitter.
I know I can do it. I got down to 9 st 3 lb for our wedding last year and have managed ( quite easily ) to gain it back plus more. Now 11 st 12 lb which is bigger than I was before I started last year. Funnily enough though I am still smaller in size than before I started last year.
So I am going to try to eat healthier, aaahhhh it could be the Baileys Cheesecakes and Hot chocolates I have been going out for occasionally now son is at school full time. (naughty me!!!! but so yummy).
Any way now I have put it on here I might stick to it. I know I could lose quite abit if I keep up to it. Wish me luck!!!!

I did come up with the idea of walking on the treadmill while knitting a sock to see how many miles it would take. If anyone would like to see me do that leave a comment, you could also guess the mileage....just for leg and foot. Cuff, heel and toe will be done sitting for safety reasons.

1 comment:

monique said...

it's such a pity that those things that taste so good are not good for our weight.....
I'm sure that you can loose some weight when you live healthy and do exercises.
So your knitting a sock and walking on the treadmill on the same time.I wish that I could do that too, I guess all Imwill do is fall Ü.
I'm wishing you lots of luck.