Here are some of the crocheted ones.

E.T.A I am wondering about this now. As I was searching for the link above I found this. I am abit unsure about this charity now. Sure it does some good but if this is true it is also quite underhand and possibly quite illegal and I don't agree with that. I talked it over with Hubby last night and his solution was to give them what I've already made and keep the rest of the wool. ( MEN! ).
What do you think?
Edited again....I am becoming more uncomfortable with this the more I think about it.I have had to think how i would feel if my son came home with gifts from a different God and started telling me all about a different religions teachings. Living in a christian country even if I am not particularly religious I would still feel uncomfortable. I was donating these items as 'gifts' for the children just so they would have something nice and practical at Christmas not for any religious purpose and I don't feel comfortable if they are going to be used this way.
I think I will probably donate what I have already made and offer to take the rest of the wool back.
No comments:
Post a Comment