Monday, 18 May 2009

Strange socks...


Photo-0140
Originally uploaded by knittywittywoo
I don't know what yarn this is as it's another knitting and crochet guild open day buy but it has undergone the burn test and it is wool...so it is socks.
It is really nice in tweedy colours, it seems to be 4 different strands and every so often one of the strands changes so the colour effect changes. The only problem I have with it is when the strands change colour they are knotted together. It's not annoying me enough to unknot, I just knit it in but it is slighlty annoying.
They are knitting up nicely though, almost at the heel of both and so far the colours are identical on each sock. These I am knitting top down as there does feel to be alot so i am sure I won't run out just before the toe.

No comments: