Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Last weeks dyeing.


All
Originally uploaded by knittywittywoo
This is all the dyeing from last week.
I have more dyeing today.
I am really pleased with all of these. They are a mixture of Shetland, BFL and Merino. The merino is really soft and silky.

Today I am dyeing up some BFL.

I still haven't decided what to do about selling on Folksy. One minute I think yes, go for it, the next minute I find all new problems.

3 comments:

Pixie said...

Hi, come via Ravelry.. and I love what you have dyed.. I say go for it.. I opened a little shop on Folksy, haven't sold anything.. but don't let that put you off.. nothing ventured nothing gain.. is my way of looking at it :)

Do you have a good place for buying plain yarn? I do fibre and your yarns are making me itch to try it myself :)

If you do open a shop.. good luck xxx

Nancy said...

What is Folksy? You should definitely sell those someplace: It would be unkind to deprive knitters of your handiwork.

Nancy said...

(one minute later) Now I see that Folksy is Europe's version of Etsy! You've got to do it, Tracey!