
This is some merino I dyed which is very similar to one in the post below. Although they are all dyed at seperate times and I cannot recreate the colours yet, I decided to do this colourway twice. I don't do anything technical with the dyeing, it's just heaps of fun but I liked this colourway and wanted one for myself. Luckily or unluckily, whichever way I look at it, this one slightly felt felted so i got to keep it. Once I have pulled it apart for spinning though it feels fine and I don't think it was felted at all.
I have just started spinning this....there is alot of white but I think that will look gorgeous when plyed and think of the term ' spinning a cloud ' that is what this feels like. I have never spun anything that feels so soft, light and fluffy. Hopefully it will make a gorgeous cowl or something as it deserves to be on show.
No comments:
Post a Comment