It was quick, I bought it last thing on Thursday and it's just arrived now.

This is half of it. I have 2nd balls of the same colours to make socks.
It was too good a bargain to miss.
I bought it from Kemps. This is usually about £4.50 per 50g ball. I got it at £1.20 per ball. thats a £9 pair of socks for just £2.40.
So I wasn't so much naughty as thrifty.
I have knitted with this once before, I made my nephew a pair of socks for Christmas. I didn't particularly like it. It felt thin in places and one ball had a knot in it. When I am paying £9 for a pair of socks I don't expect that.
For £2.40 a pair, I can live with it.
E.T.A
I knew it was a bad idea to put a link there......
Just been to see if there is still some in stock......
Found some I have missed.....
Ordered another 14 balls.....
Not naughty....I am thrifty.
No comments:
Post a Comment