I had already done two lots of 2 ply with similar colourways so decided to be brave. I had watched a video on you tube, if I can find the link I will post it here tomorrow.
This is it all plyed and wound into a centre pull ball ready to go on the niddy noddy.

Here it is looking all nice and straight on the niddy noddy.

This is what it did as soon as I removed the tension. As you can see it has quite abit too much energy there. Thankfully once it had had a soak and a good thwack it now hangs straight.

Once it is dry I will take a photo of the skein and work out wpi.
I am pleased with my first attempt, it's not as hard as I thought it would be and my first yarn is knittable, always a bonus.
No comments:
Post a Comment