Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Sewing again.


Hearts 230310
Originally uploaded by knittywittywoo


Now I have so many crafty things going on it's getting harder to find time for them all.

I have been promising myself I would make a hanging heart to go in the bathroom, so this morning I have.

I realised that if I put enough material under my template before cutting I could make 2 with minimum effort.

I am quite pleased with these.

I need more work on the hand sewing, where I left the hole, my hand sewn seam is very clearly visible.

I am thinking of maybe sewing it the right way round and having like a shabby edgeing, don't know yet.

I stuffed these with toy stuffing and then just gave them a quick squirt of aromatherapy spray....my bathroom and studio smell lovely now.

1 comment:

Pixie said...

These are gorgeous and I love the fabric.. super job :)