Monday, 5 July 2010

TdF2010


TdF2010
Originally uploaded by knittywittywoo


I am taking part in The Tour de Fleece this year on Ravelry.
We start spinning on July 3rd until the Tour de france finishes on July 25th.
I've never taken part before but puddytatpurr can be quite persuasive, in that she doesn't shut up until you join in. lol.
This year puddytatpurr and knitcave1 had set up Team social as part of TdF. If you are a spinner and on Facebook or Twitter, or any other of the social networking sites come and join us....I've read that there are prizes.

The good thing for me is that as with my knitting, I had also seemed to lost my spinning mojo. I started TdF2010 on Saturday and I am already loving spinning again. Sometimes all it needs is a little push.

If you do join us...add me on twitter......knittywittywoo.....even if you don't join in the TdF if you are a knitter or spinner I would love to chat.
If I don't add you back @ me so I know you are there...sometimes I forget....lol.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

SOOOOO beautiful. xxx