I have just been on Amazon and ordered myself a treat.
I have 2 lace books coming my way.
Victorian Lace Today and Scarves and Shawls, the best from Knitters magazine.
Today is my 151st day of not smoking!!!!!
I am still using the electronic substitute but less and less as time goes by.
I have started a Forest Canopy shawl for my Mother In Law for Christmas.
I'm doing it from some green lambswool I recycled from a jumper earlier in the year. I'm 2 repeats in and really pleased with it so far.
I am less pleased with the 198yds of heaven shawl I was knitting for myself from handspun.
I knew there was something wrong with it. Pattern was fine but I realised it was going to be super large, no problem, I won't block it out to full size. I carried on.
Today I found my needle sizer and I am knitting with a 4.5mm and a 5mm needle........stupid interchangable tips!
I thought they were both 4.5mm.
I have ripped it out and once the Forest Canopy is off the needles I will try it on 4mm.
Neices Christmas socks just need grafting and I am almost at the heel at both of Nephews Christmas socks.
1 comment:
Woohoo! Proud of you dear! :)
Post a Comment