My bundle of fluff who is growing bigger every day takes a lot of time out of my crafting days.
Yesterday I spent a little time alone in the studio and managed to finish plying some handspun.
I also spent quite abit of time puppy proofing it so that Sox will be able to come in with me.
He came in for 10 minutes this morning while I finished some plying and he didn't destroy anything.
I have a nice 2 seater settee up there which he can just about manage to get on so he laid on that and watched me.
Anyhow, this is the last 4 lots of handspun I have finished.
I have soaked them and have them drying on the line at the moment --- yes, we have some sun today.
I will hopefully get some time to do single photos and tell you the yardage also.
The green is my favourite, its a merino and silk blend and is so soft and fluffy, this is destined to be a shawl for me.
------------------
1 comment:
All the colours are very beautiful but I think I would love the merino and silk blend best too. I am so envious of people who can spin with so much skill.
Post a Comment