They were either going to be for me or Hubs. I was going to decide later if l wanted them or not.
The last couple of pairs l gave made for Hubs have gone really baggy on the leg within 3 wears.
I don't know why as its never happened before.
It was also different makes of sock wool so not a production problem.
I decided to frog these, in stocking stitch and redo in 2 x 1 rib. Hopefully that will keep its shape better.
I'm not telling Hubs they are for him just in case l decide to keep them myself or put them away for him for Christmas.
Yes, thats the dreaded C word.
With Sox being here now and my crafting time reduced l am going to have to start thinking about gifts early this year. I do like to give a hand knitted gift alongside a bought one if l get the time.
I think some people even expect it now.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:
Post a Comment