
Well these are done now. It takes me about 4 days on average to do a pair of plain socks. I am wondering if it could be fun to branch out into one of the lovely patterened pairs I keep seeing. Not yet though as I have too many on the needle items and plain socks are a welcome distraction.
I have decided on my dishcloth swap designs. They are both going to be Chinese waves. Quick and easy and the best dishcloth I have used. I want to send somethins useable and not just pretty.
I am hoping to cast on today for the 2nd Helga sock.
The silk sock has been banished to the naughty corner, it may have to be frogged. I am now working my way up the leg but I feel it could be too slack, I may frog and redo.
The silk sock has been banished to the naughty corner, it may have to be frogged. I am now working my way up the leg but I feel it could be too slack, I may frog and redo.
2 comments:
Go on Tracy...try a patterned sock! Jaywalkers are easy and not lacey...or Hedera is lovely too!
Love your dish cloths!
Go for some patterned socks. Join my sock knitalong (http://sockamania.blogspot.com) and you'll get a new sock pattern each month and they won't be plain that's for sure. I'm YarnAddict from the Crafty Yarns forum btw.
Post a Comment