Monday, 23 July 2007

Look what Argos brought me.




Ok so it's just boxes and it's got nothing to do with knitting.
These boxes are going to change my life.
There is........a treadmill and a cross trainer in them.
Last year before we got married in October I lost 2 stone.
I have put it all back on again!!!!!
Ok so it was fun putting it back on but now it is time to take control again.
I am trying to eat better, not as much chocolate and more 'proper' food and I want to get back into exercising again. I was running about 3 miles a day 5-6 days a week and I really do miss the buzz you can get exercising. As we have the lousy English weather at the moment I will have to run inside. I am hoping that with an increase in exercise I won't feel the need for comfort eating anymore. ( another thing I can blame on the weather!!)
Watch this space I will be doing my best to shed the excess weight and have a fitter leaner body.
( I have to wait for hubby to come home before I assemble it as it looks complicated. )

No comments: