It didn't look too difficult. It's basically a peice of wood with a cross shape over the top. A bolt and nuts have to go through the middle so it will spin. Holes were drilled in the 'cross' so dowling would fit in for the wool to go round. I could do with another one now. ( I quite fancy making it myself this time )
2 comments:
That's great. I could do with one of those. Was it difficult to make?
It didn't look too difficult. It's basically a peice of wood with a cross shape over the top. A bolt and nuts have to go through the middle so it will spin. Holes were drilled in the 'cross' so dowling would fit in for the wool to go round.
I could do with another one now. ( I quite fancy making it myself this time )
Post a Comment