Thursday, 30 August 2007

No comment????

Why does hardly any one comment on my blog?
( I do appreciate the ones that have done ).
I love visiting peoples blogs and always try to leave a comment while there.

Am I not interesting enough?
Do I need more family stories? Less knitting?

I will give you more stories but the knitting will have to stay as it is where I document all my triumphs in one place.

Please, please, please leave a comment!!!
Before I begin to get a complex.

Gosh that sounds like shameless begging.

5 comments:

Mouse said...

Great photo of the sheep knitting. Enjoyed reading your blog, keep up the good work :)I'm new to blogging myself but it's nice to know other people are reading and enjoying it.

Cazzie said...

I read your blog too - love the socks

Holly Burnham said...

Comment!

There.....I've left a comment....now knittywittywoo....calm down.
Holly
(Old Knitter)

Michelle said...

Shameless begging is fine in my book! I'm adding you to the Christmas KAL shortly! Look for an email from Blogger so that you can post your list to the blog!

katknit said...

This is my second comment!
Now I have worked it out, how to post!
Good luck with the Blog !