Sunday, 30 September 2007

Christmas around the world swap.

This is all very exciting.
I got the name this morning of the person who is to recieve my gift in the swap.
I can't post the name on here as it is a secret swap but if she is anything like me she will be checking all the blogs to see if her name is there.
I have already e-mailed her asking a few more questions....like what would she like in her parcel...hahaha.
This is really exciting and somewhere out there someone has my name too and will be stalking my blog. HELLO!!!!!
I may have to leave lots of hints in the coming weeks although I am really easy to please, anything wool related and I'm happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone out "here" does indeed have your name... and *will* be stalking your blog for more info...
hope you have a spectacular week!

Anonymous said...

I have read your questionnaire answers... and snooped around your blog a little... I'll be sending you an e-mail with some more questions in the next day or so...