

In terms of actual knitting time this didn't take too long but it does feel to have been on the needles forever.
I am pleased with it and it is a super knit to do.
It's very easy if you are not having stupid moments like I did and forget to psso. Thats how I kept getting extra stitches. ( Duh! ).
Lifelines were my godsend and at one time I had a lifeline in every purl row.
This one was made to the recommended 10 pattern repeats but the next one will be made longer. It's a nice size as a neck scarf but I don't think it is long enough to be classed as a shawl.
My 4 year old son walked in from school to find it blocking on the room floor, turned to me and said ' wow, I am so proud of you mum '. Praise indeed.
2 comments:
O, it looks great, well done. Love the colour of your second one as well, can't wait to see it finished.
Lovely shawl and great colour too!
Post a Comment