Saturday, 5 January 2008

Socks for my son....



This is the only knitting I have done since Christmas.....a pair of socks for my son in the wool left over from the pair I did for his teacher.
I did these toe up on 2.5mm magic loop.
48 stitches.....31g of yarn.
Fabel yarn once again.

I enjoyed doing these, magic loop was alot easier than I thought it would be. i got abit lost on the heel but then used a heel from a magazine. I liked the heel but it had no wraps and as a result there are little holes that I will sew up before he wears them. I did K2, P2 from the heel up the leg to give it abit of extra stretch, either way it they were too tight or too loose.

I have promised Hubby a pair for his birthday (yesterday) that I have yet to cast on for. He has chosen the colour he wanted from my stash of Fabel.

No comments: