Monday, 11 February 2008

More spinning.....



I have been busy yet again with the wheel.
This is Lilac Lush.
The light lilac is english wool tops that I spun on the wheel. The deeper lilac is some jaeger silk that I bought and if you can be bothered to read back it has been half a sock, frogged and then a montego bay scarf. I realised that I would never wear it so on Friday I frogged it again, reskeined it , washed it, left it to dry and then spun it with the english wool tops.
It's my first attempt at spinning commercially bought yarn with my wheelspun and I am quite pleased with it.
In total I have 169g and 279yards.

2 comments:

Cinders said...

loe your spinning. and the colour. What are you going to make with it?

BTW I'm tagging you. Write 5 facts about yourself, tag 5 more bloggers and link back to me. have fun

Viknits said...

Ooooh that's beautiful! Gah Cinders I was going to tag Tracey too! :p