Saturday, 7 June 2008

Beanie-Bop.







I know this post is picture heavy but I'm so proud of this hat.
The first photos are of a hat I made for myself then my 5 year old son got up in the morning and claimed it for himself. He has worn it almost constantly since.

The last 2 photos are of a friend modelling it for me. As soon as she saw it, she wanted one so one is actually for her.

It is simple to do, 3 stitches, UK, slip stitch, treble and front post treble. US slip stitch, double crochet and front post double crochet. DK weight yarn and either a 3mm or 3.5mm hook.

This pattern is available either by e-mailing me and I will send you out a PDF or if you click on the picture at the top right you will be taken to a free file sharing site where you can download the PDF. Thank you.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Adorable! E-mail me a copy please... and when I get compliments on it, I'll give you credit, I promise! - Cassie

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

I agree with Cassie. Great hat. I can see why your son clained it and your friend wanted it.

mamapeeves said...

I love this hat! I have been searching for a cute crochet hat pattern for weeks with no luck....this is it!! Do you mind sharing your pattern?

-Hettie

(bitetheman@hotmail.com)