Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Socks from fleece.


Ryeland 2_1
Originally uploaded by knittywittywoo
Here are the socks that I knitted after sorting, washing, carding and spinning the fleece. These are from Ryeland that I bought at Massam sheep fair back in September.
They are soooo soft, I have them on now as again I am ill and I wanted some pampering.
I have a really bad throat and it is so painful to swallow or move my head. I have been in bed most of the past 2 days just getting up to cover the brief period between kids coming home from school and Mr K coming home from work early. I have 2 lovely lumps at either side of my neck that hopefully are strting to go down. I think it's just a virus and I do feel much better than the past 2 days so hopefully it's starting to get better.
All I've been able to eat is ice cream and although I did eat abit of tea last night I have managed to lose 8LB in 2 days.....wonder diet!!

No comments: