Sunday, 8 March 2009

Little K socks.


My creation
Originally uploaded by knittywittywoo
A while back I saw on Ravelry a post about tiny 9" needles. I like using my 12" needle for socks but my son's socks at 52 stitches won't fit on it so I use magic loop.
I prefer using just one small needle as I can put the sock down at any time so I just had to look into getting some 9" ones.
I found MISS BABS on e bay and she couldn't have been more helpful.
These are the 2nd pair I have done for little K using the 9" needle. ( The 1st pair was black and doesn't photograph well ).
I started these on Magic loop toe up as I wanted to use all the wool. Once I had a couple of inch of plain knit I swapped to the 9".
I did a normal heel flap which in toe up appears upside down on the bottom of the foot.
Both me and little K are pleased with these.

No comments: