I bought quite abit of wool ( isn't it gorgeous? ) from e bay but it didn't have the yardage on it. I contacted the seller and she thought it was 290yrds per 100g. I unwound a ball on the swift and got 324yrds.
To be on the safe side I decided to do the first pair toe up, using all the wool to see the leg length I can get.
These are almost at the ankle so I will shortly have to start the heel. Upside down heel as usual, why mess with a winning formula.
These are for me.
Almost 50% done are mum's mothers day socks. I decided to go with Spring Forward as the Marlene socks were doing my head in and I wasn't enjoying them at all and why knit something you don't enjoy?

1 comment:
I like the colour of these socks.
Post a Comment